Friday, March 2, 2012

my holiday poem diary.



day one - kuala lumpur

false flowers consume lime walls
wooden blinds don't close
smells of toilet
jail sell beds welcome the traveller
feels like home
relxed from the beats,
pounding outside on the street
my maker snores
dirt music by tim winton closed
brains begins to process
as night unfolds.




day two - india

we feast in little india
money exorted to see the kings fence
hairy mole,
mums impressed
petronas towers over us
we spend no money
the splendid water feature jumps about,
we're in no hurry
sore feel,
saw it all.
including worlds larged avairy,
when mum was attacked by large canary.


day three


off to melaka, arrive.
no expectations or worries
walk the market
i-ching man tells my lottery numbers
chinese foot reflexology
to ease the pain from a long day of walking
was an hour of death by tickling


day four

buffet breakfast fit for queens
body restored on 'rest and go' machines
pool full of burquad kids
i flaunt my skimpy bikinies
mosquitoes full on my lush a+
leaving anger in my blood
wrinkles cleared by miracle masks
slowly tanning
 relaxing
smiling.




 


No comments: